Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Inspired Tuesday.

I always seems to miss The Organic Sister's "Inspiration Mondays" because Monday is one of those - my brain isn't really on - days.  I sort of float through the day and often miss appointments in the midst of laundry catch up, kid wrangling, and realizing that seven hours really isn't enough sleep for me.

So today is Tuesday, and I am posting some of my inspiration.  Wanted to share them with you:

I totally respect this guy's blog, especially this post.  Thanks to Amy K. for sharing it with her facebook friends.  If you're in a sorority or fraternity, or thinking about ever joining one, you should read it.

I love this song for so many reasons.  I love it even more after seeing the video:

We're taking a trip on Wednesday to see this

Been reading this off and on for a few weeks now.

Looking forward to making some of these with the kids and some of their friends today.

Gotta love this, even if you hate McDonalds.

I think this is fantastic!  And tasty!

What's inspiring you today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...