Saturday, March 28, 2009

androgyny

Last night I was given a card by a director/playwright because she thought my look was a good one for a one act she is directing locally and I can only assume she has written. She said "The character is kind of androgynous, and you've got great hair for it..." she said it as a compliment. That I could be androgynous. I thought it strange that I felt a little flattered. The audition is today. The director is a lesbian playwright who has had work produced in New York. She's working toward publishing a book about her relationship and journey with a woman in transition. I'm not sure if the work is about her current partner, who was with her last night, but I found the woman very tall, chic, very beautiful, regardless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...